2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is gone, don't blame him.
I can’t prove it, I think he could be a main part of our problem.

Agree with me or not makes no difference. I have teammates that act just like he does during a match.

He is is constantly yelling at teammates and blaming everyone around him waving his T-Rex arms all over the place. I am pretty sure today he either told Tarkowski or Coady do $&@* off, not positive but definitely said it to someone near him.

He the 1st name on the team sheet every week and he knows it.

He’s not a leader. He’s not a captain.

Maybe I’m wrong and that a real possibility.

I for one will be glad to see him go despite his performance between the posts.

I can’t prove it, I think he could be a main part of our problem.

Agree with me or not makes no difference. I have teammates that act just like he does during a match.

He is is constantly yelling at teammates and blaming everyone around him waving his T-Rex arms all over the place. I am pretty sure today he either told Tarkowski or Coady do $&@* off, not positive but definitely said it to someone near him.

He the 1st name on the team sheet every week and he knows it.

He’s not a leader. He’s not a captain.

Maybe I’m wrong and that a real possibility.

I for one will be glad to see him go despite his performance between the posts.
I cant say that is true or false mate, but I genuinely cant see Coady or Tarkowski taking that level of abuse from a teammate without giving it right back and I didnt see them arguing? Nevertheless Pickfords head was all over the place in the second half!

Every time I watch I'm convinced more and more they are going yo come in for Pickford, I can't believe they have replaced Lloris

Every time I watch I'm convinced more and more they are going yo come in for Pickford, I can't believe they have replaced Lloris
Sure Pickford is the only keeper able to replace Lloris! LOL. Conte would boil him and make spaghetti out of him if he takes a goal like the second Southampton goal.

He is off somewhere that much is true. Looks deflated in his body language. Understandably frustrated with how bad at football the ten players outfield of him are !

Status
Not open for further replies.