2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

I absolutely hate watching him play. You don't realise it, but he is a major factor in why we have been getting worse and worse. He sets the tone for the rest of them.

hOOOoOOOFfff straight out of play. Every time without fail. Completely brainless. Erratic. Arrogant.

I absolutely hate watching him play. You don't realise it, but he is a major factor in why we have been getting worse and worse. He sets the tone for the rest of them.

hOOOoOOOFfff straight out of play. Every time without fail. Completely brainless. Erratic. Arrogant.
His nervousness at the beginning set the tone. Questionable on 2 of the goals for me

Did anyone see when when he ran into Coleman and dropped it. Keeps slicing his kicks, flaps at crosses, does mad diving where’s the camera saves. Besides that he’s quality. ?

He's an abdolute nightmare. I've said this before. He panics everytime the ball goes near him more so when he's got plenty of time. He gets a back pass with not a player within 15 yards of him and you would think he was being closed down by Messi. Coleman had a go at him in the first few minutes then he came out and nearly bumped into Coleman which nearly resulted in a goal. The quicker he's sold to spurs or who ever else the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.