2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
The competition has done him good. However I'm not sold on Olsen and Lossl obviously not good in Ancelotti opinion. I think we need to sign a keeper who is good enough to push Pickford all the time. If he has really good Euros and teams start talking silly money I would sell. Every player has there price its about selling at the right time.
Romero

Imagine if Utd beat the RS 4-0 at Analfield tonight, which I hope they do. All the anti Pickford abuse will return for robbing them of van prikk.

Trending on Twitter lollol

Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 22.30.00.png

Nearly 100 caps for Argentina at 33 not good enough for you? Quality keeper wasted at United

About as many international caps as he has got club first team appearances in his career.

Honestly I think Olsen and Pickford are both better than him. There is nothing "wrong" with him but he isn't the jump in quality we would need in my opinion.

Besides Argentina have been pretty average for years! So have United come to think of it.

Pope is behind Pickford whatever that means, so says the awful Sky commentator. I would not touch Pope with a barge pole. Burnley would screw us for £30m. Anyway no need, as we all know we have England's number 1.
While the great Burnley victory is being celebrated on this thread, why was nothing said about that blatant dive by Mane in the first half, possibly the worst I have seen for years. He paused for thought then followed up with a sudden pirouette, and fell to the found. Sky LFC commentator said nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.