2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to ask Carlo. Do not feel hurt by his reply, which I am sure will be polite. I would pick Olsen before Pickford, but the manager knows best.

Meh, guess he redeemed himself at the end with that strong save to save after dropping a cross AGAIN in the first half.

The level of sheer erraticism however is just not acceptable. Olsen deserves a proper spell in the side to see if he can prove he's worth buying and trusting long-term. Pickford's just never going to settle down.

Just caught the highlights on MOTD and once again, heart in mouth again watching Pickford. You can coach a certain level of competency but you can’t change his lack of concentration, poor judgement and erratic decision making. He may have the ability to make world class stops in his locker but at the top level, it’s all about consistency. We need better. Come on Marcel deliver us a new GK next summer and sell Pickford whilst he still has value

Just caught the highlights on MOTD and once again, heart in mouth again watching Pickford. You can coach a certain level of competency but you can’t change his lack of concentration, poor judgement and erratic decision making. He may have the ability to make world class stops in his locker but at the top level, it’s all about consistency. We need better. Come on Marcel deliver us a new GK next summer and sell Pickford whilst he still has value
The only decent save he made he pushed back into the danger zone, luckily nobody there to take advantage.

The dropped ball was similar as the one against Chelsea when Mount just chipped over. Yesterday
he got away with it but we have seen enough to know that cock-ups he is capable of.

Like most other posters, I would have Olsen. Olsen needs a chance to establish himself or he is off
at the end of the season. The idea of watching another decade of Pickford failing to catch centres wil
drive me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.