2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this not done with yet? Are Liverpool gonna wheel out the tea lady to talk about the tackle? Its over, the referees reviewed it, no disciplinary action can be taken. two players collided challenging for a loose ball, happens every game, occasionally someone gets injured. everyone else has to get on with it, why is this different?
You know the answer to that question.

First time I’ve been on since on game, so it may have been said before.

It was a clumsy challenge, but nothing intentional. Players just don’t go out to hurt each other. No one likes to see players get injured but the coverage has become hysterical.

But you’ve got to admire how friendly media/ex players have been mobilised. Net result is (a) officials will be terrified of giving any marginal decision against them (I know they are already) (b) it characterises us as a team of thugs, just wait to see officials punish Pickford/Richarlison when they get the chance.

pickford hasn't gone out and apologised yet has he? would be admitting he did a wrong if he has. at most, if he does make a statement, it should be that he's sorry that VVD was reckless to charge into another man's territory

Have to feel for them.
I think we should start a FundMe to raise money for sleeping pills for them so they can get some rest after this unholy injustice.

This is just too much, I don't know how they are allowed to keep spouting such bollox - Klopp feeding the virtue signallers to continue their crusade of retribution against us and Pickford - he's gonna need 24/7 security at this rate.

Absolutely disgusting comments from them!

It would've made the whole thing easier had they just sent him off, then we win the game 3-0 anyway, and nobody has anything to moan about.

Book of condolences set up by liverpool fans for VVD taken down due to other fans comments. They are a laughing stock.

What a fantastic gesture from The Echo.

Right on the button , Send a message to Virgil. Remember when they done it for Andre Gomes ....oh.

That balloon Julien Laurens on ESPN was backtracking today after his ludicrously hysterical demand for Pickford to be banned for as long as Van Dijk was out. I was almost embarrassed for him, especially as the man who effectively laughed at his suggestion was...Steve Nicol.

Nicol basically sneered at Laurens's pious brainwave. The sanctimonious clown then spent the segment batting his eyelids frantically and looking like a fuming toddler who was being taken to task.

Not having a great pandemic, him.

None of this massively over-the-top slack-jawing over the Van Dyke incident should surprise any of us in the least. We should expect it from their gullible following, we should definitely expect it from their gormless galoot of a Manager and likewise the ex-playing pundits. Their players is no surprise either - it’s ingrained in them over the years, kindled by regular episodes of denial and outrage. The press love it - they think the whole World supports them.
I’m taking it as a massive compliment that they are so out-raged. It shows that not only have we boiled their pish but we’ve wobbled their massive heads as well. We’ve well and truly got to them. They have become completely paranoid and insecure in the space of 4 days.....it’s wonderful.

Let them protest, let them march, let them seek criminal punishment.....they really are the gift that keeps on giving, and the great news is that fans of every other Club are turning on them especially in light of their initial ‘Big Plan’ and the Euro Snide League that’s been let out of the bag today. The greed, insincerity and downright basset-bollock lowness of that cult they call LFC is really becoming obvious to all and sundry.

Sit back, light a cigar and watch them squirm like a bait box full of maggots.

This is just too much, I don't know how they are allowed to keep spouting such bollox - Klopp feeding the virtue signallers to continue their crusade of retribution against us and Pickford - he's gonna need 24/7 security at this rate.

Absolutely disgusting comments from them!

scum! - how about they’re players dirty fouls? My hatred holds nobounds and they actually deserve hatred the horrible weird infestation of a football club

Status
Not open for further replies.