2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford is going to have to look over his shoulder for a very long time, I think. Someone will take a pop at him.

Taken from a rs forum. At the end of the day he didn't mean to hurt him.

Might be best he gets banned post incident actually - he needs to just focus on himself for while and it's obvious he'll cost is going forward. At least itll shut up their moaning and crying bloody murder every week. They seriously are an unhinged set of fans

Pickford is going to have to look over his shoulder for a very long time, I think. Someone will take a pop at him.

Taken from a rs forum. At the end of the day he didn't mean to hurt him.

I hope some loser tries for social media likes and ends up in the slammer for a few years and missrs them win everything the tossers.

Here we go now its malicious according to the pundits on bbc five live. Not just Pickford being a reckless idiot he didnt go to do him he lunged into a tackle badly, not to snap his leg it wasn't intentional just bloody stupid.

Different angle on the replay looks a fair tackle tbh

tenor.gif

I hope Jordan is ok. He’ll be gutted injuring a player like that. Not that kind of player at all. Hope it didn’t affect him too much.

Here we go now its malicious according to the pundits on bbc five live. Not just Pickford being a reckless idiot he didnt go to do him he lunged into a tackle badly, not to snap his leg it wasn't intentional just bloody stupid.

Malicious implies he was intentionally taking the player out and jeopardising a potential penalty for the club, are they absolutely thick, why would he do that? Their bias shows no end. Ridiculous. All like vultures licking the lips in anticipation of anything being thrown at Pickford so they can have some self satisfaction out of it. Proper weirdos. Especially that Sutton fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.