2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be fairly confident his card is marked by Ancelotti but don't expect him to be replaced anytime soon sadly.

Like to see Lossl get a few games, surely he can't be that bad.

I think he’s referring to his early days with us to be fair.
Whatever, I trust Nev’s judgement on goalies more than ours.
He wouldn’t back him if he didn’t think he was any good,certainly.
Doesn’t make him guaranteed to be right but it’s at least food for thought for some of his harshest critics, I would like to think,
He backed Bolaise a week ago, he's being supportive of someone in the public eye and that is all hes doing

I think he’s referring to his early days with us to be fair.
Whatever, I trust Nev’s judgement on goalies more than ours.
He wouldn’t back him if he didn’t think he was any good,certainly.
Doesn’t make him guaranteed to be right but it’s at least food for thought for some of his harshest critics, I would like to think,

I think he was.

Wasn't he dropped and replaced by Jim Arnold for a time?

Don't think you can coach people not to be stupid though

Exactly - technically he is worse than average, but that can be improved. It's his mindset that kills him, if he makes a mistake his head blows, if he loses concentration his head blows, I'd imagine if a big centre half from the opposition is in his ear his head blows.

Tells you everything you need to know when you get fast food outfits like KFC sending out tweets taking the pee out of him by putting his head on the KFC bow-tie as if its his legs and arms. Get a proper goalie in before the window shuts please. This Kentucky fried clown will continue to let the team down and cost us games and points.

Wouldn't worry about a tweet from KFC tbh.

He’s got the big mans backing

Is right Nev.

The mistakes that Pickford has made this season haven't cost us anything.
In fact without him, we would've been down 2-0 to Spurs in the first half.

The lad does make frustrating mistakes, and also makes fantastic saves... and he's going nowhere. Not sure what the point of all the ire is to be honest, I've seen Allison make howlers as well but he's "tHe BeSt KePpeR In tHa WoRld" to the other lot.

Save the anger for mistakes that actually cost us something, no point in everyone getting wound up over two goals in a cup game that we've won.

Status
Not open for further replies.