2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many Hollywood type saves in that mix; don't think he actually held on to one shot. But he kept the ball out of the net... and that's the important thing.

Precisely. He doesn't hold anything 1st time. Even pearollers along the floor. He always parries 1st. I'm not expecting him to be as good as Southall, but I've seen Nev save shots, on target I might add, not going wide like a lot of Pickford saves, catching the ball, midair, outstretched, with 1 hand. Pickford doesn't play or give the air of a natural goalkeeper, more Just like the crazy lad who by default is best in goal of the bunch because he throws himself round like an idiot. None of the intelligence or finesse of a true, top keeper.

You're the problem.
Oh come on now, not sure me sharing my thoughts about his poor performances online is the problem he has regressed in ability to the point of becoming a laughing stock. If he got back to first season levels, I'd be more than happy. I really don't know how anyone can deny he has gone backwards though.

Hopefully this beaut does gets his act together for next season. Can’t bare to watch him flying across his goal for shots going 5 yards wide or flinging himself in the air for a shot thats trajectory is row f of the upper gwladys.

Oh come on now, not sure me sharing my thoughts about his poor performances online is the problem he has regressed in ability to the point of becoming a laughing stock. If he got back to first season levels, I'd be more than happy. I really don't know how anyone can deny he has gone backwards though.

that’s my point. You trying to mock me for using a few clips to show you what he’s capable of is not on. Not on at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.