2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, did well today. Only 4 he let in.

FFS, how do people give this divvy credit for just conceding 4 goals?

I've never seen that feller have one of those games where he plays out of his skin and saves the day. Some GKs have them. Not this feller.

To state "it could have been 8 only for Pickford" is a pisstake.

I seem to remember the great Neville Southall conceding 7 against holland and it was touted by many including himself as one of the finest performances of his career and one of the finest performances by a goalkeeper.

That day it could have been 15 if it wasnt for Southall

Whats your point regarding pickford?

I seem to remember the great Neville Southall conceding 7 against holland and it was touted by many including himself as one of the finest performances of his career and one of the finest performances by a goalkeeper.

That day it could have been 15 if it wasnt for Southall

Whats your point regarding pickford?
Hold on, for one second there I thought you were comparing one of the greatest GKs for this or any other club ever with this man-child headless chicken from Sunderland.

I've never seen that feller have one of those games where he plays out of his skin and saves the day. Some GKs have them. Not this feller.

Davek i know you hate him but hes had many, the 0-0 v chelsea when sam was here when it was attack after attack from chelsea at Goodison, shot after shot saved,pen saved v palace we went on to win,that game when niasse came on and got 2 after saving that 1 on 1 from Defoe,many many more,you have said in here many times that hes not made any saves to change games,so no surprise i disagree lol

Davek i know you hate him but hes had many, the 0-0 v chelsea when sam was here when it was attack after attack from chelsea at Goodison, shot after shot saved,pen saved v palace we went on to win,that game when niasse came on and got 2,many many more,you have said in here many times that hes not made any saves to change games,so no surprise i disagree lol
Chelsea had 8 shots in target that day: two of them were cleared off the line by Jagielka, one by Williams.

We have a goalie who costs us a goal a game, but makes a few saves.
We have a centre forward who misses a sitter every game, but is slotting one.

It's very frustrating.

Hold on, for one second there I thought you were comparing one of the greatest GKs for this or any other club ever with this man-child headless chicken from Sunderland.

Im clearly not, but dont let context get in the way of debate because you cant refute my point.

Im clearly point out, contextually, that a goalkeeper can conceed a few goals and still have a good performance.and im citing the southall performance as precedent

Nice defection by the way, youve done this before haven't you

Im clearly not, but dont let context get in the way of debate because you cant refute my point.

Im clearly point out, contextually, that a goalkeeper can conceed a few goals and still have a good performance.and im citing the southall performance as precedent

Nice defection by the way, youve done this before haven't you
Why on earth would I need to deflect anything said about this clown given the calamities he makes week in week out?

Can tell you dislike the guy

Very good today. Came and caught a lot of balls and made some smart saves. Not to blame for the first goal either.

Hope the fact he'll know he did well gives him some confidence.
Sorry I blame him.totally for the first goal. His positioning is terrible. Liability every game ATM. But he does his job and make a few saves and hes great now. MOM makes me laugh

Sorry I blame him.totally for the first goal. His positioning is terrible. Liability every game ATM. But he does his job and make a few saves and hes great now. MOM makes me laugh
No he still has alot to work on thought he was ok today was alot of worse performances today no player could really be proud today would only let gomes off as he has come back from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.