2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got the rest of this season to prove himself. Silly mistake today, that shot by Benteke was so [Poor language removed], my cat could have stopped it.

Difference between the two. Dom is disappointed with his performance even though he scored. Pickford made a howler but is still happy with what he did.

Pickford said he was disgusted with the goal he let in and he explains himself logically like a cool guy. His studs were stamped into the ground making the save hard. He also showed real intelligence explaining himself about the freak goal that Liverpool and Origi scored against him, really quickly, shame people like to look down on people they were excited and well into when we signed them for £30m and it's a real sad indictment that now you all want him to be a failure when he is probably the most passionate and effort-giving GK in the prem. It's sick that Evertonians are supposed to love those that give 100% but have no problem jumping on their backs when it suits. whatever. I told facebook weirdoes that DCL would come good and they all mocked me and I told weirdoes that Richarlison would be sold for mega money one day and was mocked. Pickford is a cool guy and will take a move if it's good for the club's finances and you people jump on your own players too easily and I bet none of you have %5 of their talent but like to shout at them from your seats. BTW DCL is a really cool positive impressive human being who was defending Pickford in that interview but hey let's let the experts get influenced by a bunch of idiots on a forum.

Last edited:

Personal opinion of course. Maybe not 20 off top of my head:

Dubravka
Gollini
Sirigu
Casteels
Pavlenka
David Soria
Livakovic
Benitez
Gazzaniga
Unai Simon
Henderson
Bernardoni
Rajkovic
Alex Remiro
Johnstone
Ramsdale
Foster
How many of them have you seen over a decent number of full games....hardly any I imagine.

Inappropriate Content
I am sick of this place. A bunch of faggot mindreading bitches playing with people and chatting [Poor language removed]. Go [Poor language removed] yourselves. You're no loss to me. Just an irritant bunch of snidermen [Poor language removed] and a bunch of 'proper' evertonian [Poor language removed] and a bunch of [Poor language removed] who couldn't have any skill in their lives like davek. good luck being the shitness of the internet. pisstaking motherfucking [Poor language removed] . love the fact that some nobends will chat [Poor language removed] but I won't be watching your posts so go [Poor language removed] yourselves. DONE with the sick [Poor language removed] you are.

Inappropriate Behaviour
I am sick of this place. A bunch of faggot mindreading bitches playing with people and chatting [Poor language removed]. Go [Poor language removed] yourselves. You're no loss to me. Just an irritant bunch of snidermen [Poor language removed] and a bunch of 'proper' evertonian [Poor language removed] and a bunch of [Poor language removed] who couldn't have any skill in their lives like davek. good luck being the shitness of the internet. pisstaking motherfucking [Poor language removed] . love the fact that some nobends will chat [Poor language removed] but I won't be watching your posts so go [Poor language removed] yourselves. DONE with the sick [Poor language removed] you are.

ban me faggots seeing as your shitty site doesn't even have a 'go [Poor language removed] themselves' button. go [Poor language removed] yourselves. I will never forget what you people did to me. Never.

ban me faggots seeing as your shitty site doesn't even have a 'go [Poor language removed] themselves' button. go [Poor language removed] yourselves. I will never forget what you people did to me. Never.
Calm down chief we all have opinions. Just ignore the ones you don’t agree with life is to short to get all worked up about what people post on the Internet. An also Everton won so we all should be in a good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.