2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding a new number 1 this summer should be a priority. Even though he can be world class from time to time, it is always cancelled out by shockingly poor keeping and he has an ego that even Simon Cowell would be proud of.

Get through the season and replace with someone more reliable and consistent imo.

He needs to be chased and beaten with sticks back to that 'kin tip in the north east that spawned him.

while you're a proper Evertonian of the club of Everton that has won about 6 trophies in 50 years and all wholesome and all that innit, and can look down on young people cos you're so cool and knowing and all of that. do u 'go the game' I bet you do. I bet you knew Dixie Dean's family too and remember the good old days of 1556 and that era also. *applauds* *edit* I bet you know God too and it's ok to be the way you are innit. *applauds again* edit I bet you live within 4 miles of Goodison Park and gave birth to a football. Proper Evertonian you is.

while you're a proper Evertonian of the club of Everton that has won about 6 trophies in 50 years and all wholesome and all that innit, and can look down on young people cos you're so cool and knowing and all of that. do u 'go the game' I bet you do. I bet you knew Dixie Dean's family too and remember the good old days of 1556 and that era also. *applauds* *edit* I bet you know God too and it's ok to be the way you are innit. *applauds again* edit I bet you live within 4 miles of Goodison Park and gave birth to a football. Proper Evertonian you is.

'kin ell.

Finding a new number 1 this summer should be a priority. Even though he can be world class from time to time, it is always cancelled out by shockingly poor keeping and he has an ego that even Simon Cowell would be proud of.

Get through the season and replace with someone more reliable and consistent imo.

To me he's the best we're gonna get.

When Arrizabalaga cost £70million for no real reason with rumours that Lampard wants rid, and Chelsea fans don't really rate him...the climate we're in we'd be looking at spending close to £100mill for genuine quality.

Not going to happen.

Pickford hasn't had a single 'howler' all season.

The state of this board is incredible. Apparently every single goal should have been stopped.

Perreya absolutely leathers it into the top corner fron about 10 yards out and you get weirdod saying he 'should have done better'

It's just so strange.
I'd love to hear your definition of ‘howler’ after today’s effort

He is top of the league for goalkeeping errors that have led to goals with 8, that's hard to defend.
Not sure were you go that from,these are the actual ones classed as errors,not ones that people want to class as errors so they can moan non stop if we dont conceed or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.