2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again did no one see nick pope conceed that goal v chelsea, nope only seeing what they want as ever and only certain highlights, how do you know hes not bad most of the game as you know most of the games you only see certain highligths,no one seen foster making mistakes no again,liverpool keeper,man utd keeper,city keeper etc,every keeper will make them

Off Topic
Is it the defence or the keeper?

You are all over the place here dave, going from thread to thread trying to drum up business for DOOM PLC, liquidate, you lost, Brands PLC has won this day.
Ancelotti has come in here and seen what utter dross Brands has signed, set them up to get their noses in front, then shuts the game down because he knows how 'kin rubbish they are.

Brands is part of the problem, not the solution.

He'll be sacked in the summer.

Ancelotti has come in here and seen what utter dross Brands has signed, set them up to get their noses in front, then shuts the game down because he knows how 'kin rubbish they are.

Brands is part of the problem, not the solution.

He'll be sacked in the summer.

Yeah I can defo see the club sacking the best DoF in world football for building a squad in the CL.

LOL

1 busted flush you dave.

Can’t believe he had the cheek to praise his own mentality in front of the world there.

I have no problem at all with him being arrogant and/or egotistical. The best sportsmen in the world are often the very same.

No, what I have a problem with is that he has been very, very bad for a while now.

If being arrogant gives him the capability to come good by having unwavering belief in himself, then so be it.

That is stuck-up and pretentious of you. Picking on people just cos of their accent and others now calling him 'thick' cos of similar reasons.

To be fair, Dave's made a career of being stuck up and pretentious, so you're not really telling him anything he doesn't already know.

Also, to be fair, Pickford comes across as a fairly unlikeable bloke, so, though that was an absolute howler today, and he deserves stick for it, more generally, he's almost bound to get more stick than his performances deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.