2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful for the 1st goal, should be going with his legs but if what he says is right and his studs got caught, then tbf I still blame him but fair enough.

That save is a save I actually expect HIM to make. That's a Pickford save.

I don't understand how he let it in - poor mistake and at this level he needs to cut them out completely. I agree that there always seems to be a mistake waiting in him BUT he's young enough to get better. I think the recent change in goalkeeping coach shows that Carlo is not satisfied with Pickford and wants more.

It was an unfortunate first goal, I'm disappointed with myself. I think my studs got caught but I hold my hand up for that.
"It shows my character and my mentality because I could've crumbled but I reset and I never let anything affect me. I try to just do my job for the team, that's what it's about, football.

He is honestly just stupid, his post match comments just ended it for me. Giving himself a pat on the back, you making saves is your job

I'd bin him and go all out for Henderson from United.

If we can get anything over £15m for him, I'd be surprised. He's in Joe Hart territory in terms of the regularity of his flops.

The problem is, I don't see any team in England that would spend £15m to buy him. He'd probably be better going abroad and trying to re-invent himself, in the same way that Smalling has done.

I'd bin him and go all out for Henderson from United.

If we can get anything over £15m for him, I'd be surprised. He's in Joe Hart territory in terms of the regularity of his flops.

The problem is, I don't see any team in England that would spend £15m to buy him. He'd probably be better going abroad and trying to re-invent himself, in the same way that Smalling has done.

If hes ever sold he will go for well above the 30m we paid for him.

15m, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.