2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a mistake yes, but hasnt effected me,I moved on as its not the end of the world, but some people cant seem to move on from that error. the league was not won on that game 14 games into 38 games,they were not top after that Derby,or for that Matter after the Goodsion Derby, he one he made saves to stop them winning that game as well,funny enough us been the last team in the league they have not beat

Yeah i get all that.

I'm just sick to death of being embarassed by them lot and that moment was up there with the most painful. Klopp running on the pitch and all that, F off

Yeah i get all that.

I'm just sick to death of being embarassed by them lot and that moment was up there with the most painful. Klopp running on the pitch and all that, F off
Hardly winning a Derby with him,or any other player from the past for many years is the biggest problem,Everton should not go years and years winning the odd Derby or 2,but like every other season,we live in hope that the current season is the one lol

Yes all keepers make mistakes but mistakes dont come much bigger than what he did in the 96th minute of the derby.

I rate him but still find it hard to forgive him for that. Only saving grace is that they didnt win the league so it didnt actually count for much in the end besides another loss for us at the pit

He wiped that clean with his saves at Goodison. Salah got through one on one a few times. For most teams that is curtains, they looked easy saves but the anticipation and positioning were top class on them.

Anfield was a freak moment. Hardly a howler from him. The ball was shinned and losing right on the top of the bar. He tried to see it over and hit the bar. An error yes but had he left it and the ball bounced back into play then he would have been castigates too. Liverpool just got lucky it was exactly in the right spot that he had to do something but couldn’t really get it. A cm either way it’s a nothing situation. He made an error but it wasn’t the clanger that people have made it out to be. I’d be more angry with him if he got beaten at the near post or took up a wrong position on a direct fee kick like Howard did every single time.

He wiped that clean with his saves at Goodison. Salah got through one on one a few times. For most teams that is curtains, they looked easy saves but the anticipation and positioning were top class on them.

Anfield was a freak moment. Hardly a howler from him. The ball was shinned and losing right on the top of the bar. He tried to see it over and hit the bar. An error yes but had he left it and the ball bounced back into play then he would have been castigates too. Liverpool just got lucky it was exactly in the right spot that he had to do something but couldn’t really get it. A cm either way it’s a nothing situation. He made an error but it wasn’t the clanger that people have made it out to be. I’d be more angry with him if he got beaten at the near post or took up a wrong position on a direct fee kick like Howard did every single time.

That goal just summed the luck of them lot up really

Agree with most barring 'it wasnt a howler'

It was. He tried to catch it rather than palm it over. GIfted them the win, it was a howler.

However Pickford earns us more points than he concedes, keepers make mistakes. It happens.

It was. He tried to catch it rather than palm it over. GIfted them the win, it was a howler.

However Pickford earns us more points than he concedes, keepers make mistakes. It happens.
Hard to argue that. Maybe a taller goalie deals with it better, but he's a good keeper. A mistake or two don't change that.

Absolute freak of a ball with the spin and how it bounced off the post it’s a 1 in a 100 ball howler yes but desperately unlucky as well

Status
Not open for further replies.