2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course mate, you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel any better.

Salah slots from clean through and they’re undisputed double winners. The unfortunate truth.
If we are actually going to pretend this is a real thing; i Jordan hadnt handed them 3 point earlier in the season they wouldnt be in that position from the start.
Every keeper stopping them from 3 points in a game did as much to keep them from winning as Jordan did. Paint it however you’d like, its still a silly blue glasses on type of opinion to have. You should probably give it a google, its so true only Evertonians ever mentions it.

What has changed so dramatically in the space of a few weeks to have him going from signing a new deal at Atletico to him no longer wanting to play in Spain ?
I don't know, he is not the only one who seems to be trying to get out of Atlético at the moment tbf. At the end of the day it can only happen if De Gea goes to PSG and they need to sell a few before they can make a move, so like you said before there is a good chance it probably might not happen.

If we are actually going to pretend this is a real thing; i Jordan hadnt handed them 3 point earlier in the season they wouldnt be in that position from the start.
Every keeper stopping them from 3 points in a game did as much to keep them from winning as Jordan did. Paint it however you’d like, its still a silly blue glasses on type of opinion to have. You should probably give it a google, its so true only Evertonians ever mentions it.

The fact is, no goalkeeper actually did that after the game against us. That’s your problem with that argument. The last keeper to deny them points was Pickford, and if he hadn’t denied them the points then they’d be double winners.

If Liverpool had indeed gone on to win the double, you’d without a shadow of a doubt go back to that game in December and say “there, see! Pickford gave them the title with that!!” Well now I’m throwing that argument back at you.

giphy.gif
Why would you threaten someone on the internet? Very strange behaviour.

The fact is, no goalkeeper actually did that after the game against us. That’s your problem with that argument. The last keeper to deny them points was Pickford, and if he hadn’t denied them the points then they’d be double winners.
Ah yes, all the other results previous didnt matter, gotcha.

Cant understand why people are still questioning Pickford, to have the 4th best Premier League keeper while not being a top 6 club, we should be proud and very optimistic for next season.
Yeah he made one big error, that counted for nothing in the end, the 2 lost points would still of kept us 8th anyway, and the 2 gifted did nothing to help Liverpool

Just like the Anfield Derby wouldn’t have mattered to you if they’d won the league? You wouldn’t be on here screeching that Pickford had won them the league? K mate. I’m buying that one.
I would be on here blasting him for doing the dumb stuff he does, but i wouldnt be making random things up, no. Every other keeper conceding to the rs wouldve been just as guilty as Jordan, its very simple, really.
But then again, i dont spend a lot of time thinking about the rs. Why would i?

I would be on here blasting him for doing the dumb stuff he does, but i wouldnt be making random things up, no. Every other keeper conceding to the rs wouldve been just as guilty as Jordan, its very simple, really.
But then again, i dont spend a lot of time thinking about the rs. Why would i?

I don’t believe you mate, I think you’d 100% use it as your primary stick to beat him with.

Cant understand why people are still questioning Pickford, to have the 4th best Premier League keeper while not being a top 6 club, we should be proud and very optimistic for next season.
Yeah he made one big error, that counted for nothing in the end, the 2 lost points would still of kept us 8th anyway, and the 2 gifted did nothing to help Liverpool

Two points?
Losing the derby and the Newcastle game. That’s four at least.

I’m a big Pickford fan. I think he’s got an edge to him that will help him in the next few years kick on.

But there’s no doubting we needed him to be a bit more mature

Two points?
Losing the derby and the Newcastle game. That’s four at least.

I’m a big Pickford fan. I think he’s got an edge to him that will help him in the next few years kick on.

But there’s no doubting we needed him to be a bit more mature
Yeah but he won us far more then 4 points last season on his own, the Newcastle one was a team failure and a poor sub didnt help, but him being more interested in banter didnt help, but with the derby a point was in the bag until he had his moment.
Either way he had a good season last season and can only get better

Yeah but he won us far more then 4 points last season on his own, the Newcastle one was a team failure and a poor sub didnt help, but him being more interested in banter didnt help, but with the derby a point was in the bag until he had his moment.
Either way he had a good season last season and can only get better
I wouldn't go that far, would have him just below par by the end of the season, though he did at least start to shut up and start doing the basics towards the end

Status
Not open for further replies.