2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was a bit slow off his line for their second. He was barely at the peno spot when beaten. Would've made it harder to score.

He got caught in no man's land. If he comes off the line and commits I think he beats him to the ball or atleast makes it difficult and forces a bad touch.

He made a great save but it is what it is. It's the life of a keeper. Everton generally played bad. I wouldn't blame him for this even with that poor moment.

He got caught in no man's land. If he comes off the line and commits I think he beats him to the ball or atleast makes it difficult and forces a bad touch.

He made a great save but it is what it is. It's the life of a keeper. Everton generally played bad. I wouldn't blame him for this even with that poor moment.
That's probably fair

The way people quote clean sheets for keepers,you'd think that the defence had no part in them.Had hardly anything to do,but when he did very nearly conjured an equaliser,don't know who coaches him but he really needs to work on not putting the ball straight back into the danger zone.

lol hang on, that was the prime reason for bashing him last season, that he didn’t keep enough clean sheets. Whenever people pointed out that he had Williams and Martina in front of him it was just met with a shrug of the shoulders. You can’t have it both ways.

lol hang on, that was the prime reason for bashing him last season, that he didn’t keep enough clean sheets. Whenever people pointed out that he had Williams and Martina in front of him it was just met with a shrug of the shoulders. You can’t have it both ways.
when he concedes we're told it's the defenders fault, when he doesn't it's down to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.