2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been sent a couple of short video clips of the "incident". Hard to tell from a few short clips, but he definitely digs a lad and looks pretty mortal. Only a matter of time before this hits the press now unfortunately.

Just been sent a couple of short video clips of the "incident". Hard to tell from a few short clips, but he definitely digs a lad and looks pretty mortal. Only a matter of time before this hits the press now unfortunately.

My mates a mackem and just sent me the vids and the pic of the guys face. Doesn't look good.

Out drinking in the North East most weekend apparently but think this was out in London after the match on Sat

My mates a mackem and just sent me the vids and the pic of the guys face. Doesn't look good.

Out drinking in the North East most weekend apparently but think this was out in London after the match on Sat

Nah mate this was definitely Sunderland, few I know are in the video. Bizarrely, the lad he cracked was out on the drink with him and was trying to stop Pickford getting into another fight by calming him down and then he hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.