2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

This turd makes Robles and Howard look like Buffon and Neuer.

I must admit, I thought you were being harsh on him, but I've started watching him more closely and he is an accident waiting to happen, he doesn't come for crosses, palms it back into play all the time and wastes possession with his dog crap kicking. He has dropped off a cliff form wise. I'd put Stek in next game, he is not worse than this guy.

Every keeper makes mistakes and every keeper has the odd poor performance but this lad has been an absolute clown this season. Bought in to his own World Cup hype and thinks he's one of the best around.

I've defended him a fair bit on here in the past but right now he's an utter mess.

Physically he could be a top notch keeper. Can make any save.

Mentally he is as weak as any player I’ve seen regardless of position. Winning is his last concern

The fella looks completely awkward in his 'keeping...scatty kicking, hopeless in the air and a bit dozy in his diving. Its great stopping shots ...but not parrying the ball after a lot of them causing mayhem. Im sick of saying it on here but someone at the club needs to tell him forcefully that he behaves like an imbecile in his manner too. Save it for England.

I must admit, I thought you were being harsh on him, but I've started watching him more closely and he is an accident waiting to happen, he doesn't come for crosses, palms it back into play all the time and wastes possession with his dog crap kicking. He has dropped off a cliff form wise. I'd put Stek in next game, he is not worse than this guy.
To me, it was obvious last season even when 'he was decent'...which he wasn't, btw.

The lad has loose cannon Gazza type running right through him. No one ever outgrows that. so all the "he's only 24/25" shouts are utter baloney.

He'll be like an overgrown schoolkid making schoolboy errors when he's 35.

Just cut our losses and get him down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.