2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Remember being amazed when we were linked with him and people wanted him here. Looked terrible at Sunderland too, and we handed them 30million for him. Another Walsh/Koeman blunder. Not good enough to play in the PL.

To be fair we would still make a pretty sizable profit on him.

If we sell him soonish like...

It has got absolutely nothing to do with him being cocky. He is not cocky, big headed, believing in his own hype etc, that's just some weird guess work that seems to have been developed this season to pin a reason on him being crap.

How about he is just crap regardless? There is no hidden reason for it for me, he just aint that good.

How about he is crap and cocky

This guy is a complete liability. From the moment he signed he has had a habit of palming shots straight down the middle. It's a constant with his game with zero sign of improvement and will continue to cost us goals for as long as he is in the team.

That's not even taking into consideration his complete abberation in the first half for which he should be sent off for.

He is one of the poorest keepers in the league.

How about he is crap and cocky

Ha maybe, It doesn't make sense though does it?

I mean think about it. Jordan sat there in the dressing room before the game thinking to himself "I am boss me, well to good for Everton, know what? I think I will go out and prove it by being rubbish for 90 minutes".

He is not messing up by doing crazy overly ambitious things, he is messing up on his basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.