2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does he let that rondon shot in, it was his weak foot and the only chance he had to get it on target was to go across goal

it was so predictable where the shot would go

It took a deflection to be fair but he still shouldn't be jumping over the ball. He is another in a long line of goalies who guesses where the ball will be going rather than reacting to it.

He’s a good (occasionally excellent) shot stopper, but I’d take any average 6’ 5” lump, who can come for crosses & organise a defence over him any day of the week.

Personally, I’d drop him for the season now & sell in the summer.

The second goal today was absolutely his fault. I just can’t believe anyone can defend this cocky overhyped clown.

It has got absolutely nothing to do with him being cocky. He is not cocky, big headed, believing in his own hype etc, that's just some weird guess work that seems to have been developed this season to pin a reason on him being crap.

How about he is just crap regardless? There is no hidden reason for it for me, he just aint that good.

Me too. Remember being amazed when we were linked with him and people wanted him here. Looked terrible at Sunderland too, and we handed them 30million for him. Another Walsh/Koeman blunder. Not good enough to play in the PL.
Literally this.

Status
Not open for further replies.