Status
Not open for further replies.
8 league starts + 2 sub
3 in the cups

65 total career appearances / 39 for us

14 England u20 caps
14 England u21 caps

Rumoured that Palace want him...

If we sell, how much for...? Or could we loan...?

Or do we keep him... :)
hasn't Wan-Bissaka stated he's staying at Palace next season? Would be a strange move for Kenny if so...

https://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/exclusive-burnley-make-approach-to-sign-everton-player/

https://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/exclusive-burnley-make-approach-to-sign-everton-player/

Wouldn’t wanna see him go personally but if the speculation about us signing that Munier from PSG are true then it’d be a good move for him.

Be a good move for him tbf, back to the wall defending etc which Kenny needs because he's pretty frail defensively but decent attacking

I think a loan to Burnley would be a good move for him. Dyche is a good coach and I could see him getting in their team to get some more Prem experience. I'm still holding out hope that he's going to make it because I love his attitude... and he's shown more going forward than Hibbert ever did which is... something.

Kenny just doesn’t have the pace for the modern top-tier game. He is a good player. I can see him doing very well in a more defensive system.

Another example of forum supporters assuming they know more than the club coaches/manager about fringe players. Just leave it to those who actually know what is going on. They might make mistakes as they might make mistakes buying somebody. It is too hard to form opinions on fringe players we hardly ever see. etc. If we kept all the young fringe players the wage bill would be unsustainable. Dats wot I tink anyhow, so der.

Another example of forum supporters assuming they know more than the club coaches/manager about fringe players. Just leave it to those who actually know what is going on. They might make mistakes as they might make mistakes buying somebody. It is too hard to form opinions on fringe players we hardly ever see. etc. If we kept all the young fringe players the wage bill would be unsustainable. Dats wot I tink anyhow, so der.
I think you get to a point where you need to give the next group coming through a chance. Unfortunately most of the kenny group haven’t really kicked on, they still might in the future, players grow at different times, but like you say we can’t keep them all hoping one comes through at 25.

Kenny has had games abs loans. He needs to be moved on.

I'd like to think Brands would want to see Kenny playing every week somewhere in the premier league on loan before they made the ultimate decision on him.

Wouldn’t wanna see him go personally but if the speculation about us signing that Munier from PSG are true then it’d be a good move for him.

If that's true it'd be good to give him a year loan to Burnley with an optional extension of another year. Palace would be better if they sell wan-bissaka because Burnley barely try and get past the half way line. Palace play the odd bit of good footy, even under Roy. But both managers would work on his defensive solidity which is what we need. Coleman still has a couple of years in him, but I wouldn't like to sell Kenny and then have to buy another backup in two years time when he may have improved to be competent enough to be a backup here.

I like him and think he's unfairly maligned

Another victim of our supporters' poor attitude to younger players
I don’t think Jonjoe has ever had a fair crack of the whip since he made his debut, he started in a very, very poor team with nobody in that defence showing him the ropes, they were all floundering and Jonjoehad to fight for himself and did well, in my opinion, but he was in and out of the team when his overall form deserved a better run, he is a much better passer of the ball than Seamus especially centrering the ball, finds his men better and deserved to be persevered with, instead of being not only left out of the team but out of the squad completely until the last game of the season, he should have been used more often and Seamus would have benefited with a rest now and again. I hope he stays and proves his value to the club.

If he is not sold and go out on loan he should go to a team that he can get to play as starter; Championship or not.

Not sure if he can get in front of Lawton at Burnley.

It'd be ridiculous to sell or loan out Kenny. He is a very able player. TBH, as much as I admire Coleman I'd get shut of him and buy a starting RB and keep Kenny as his understudy.

Bizarre if he leaves. Also if Dowell was sold. It makes no sense if Brands is being truthful in what he says is his method of operating.

Status
Not open for further replies.