Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the free to air Spanish games and Everton I don't watch a lot of football (being honest I'm starting to prefer Rugby Union).Brands is paid for the job and if he's happy...although I have a sneaking feeling the free transfer and average wage might be the winner for Moshiri.If we want to break into the top four you need compertition for places.If you see him as pushing Pickford,fine.

How many teams have a back up keeper that realistically pushes their 1st choice?
I don’t even know who city and Liverpool even have as their back ups. Spurs have a clear 1st choice, as do Chelsea. Most of the teams do.

How many teams have a back up keeper that realistically pushes their 1st choice?
I don’t even know who city and Liverpool even have as their back ups. Spurs have a clear 1st choice, as do Chelsea. Most of the teams do.
They also have better starting keepers than us.

a great start to our transfer window a relegated keeper to get top wages to sit on the bench.... why not use the under 23 keeper as our back up - as he is the future?

Competitive games though, first team games. He needs a loan spell in the lower leagues.
This lad has won the premier league 2 times in succession once with Arsenal once with us - he needs to be fitted into the first team set up not replaced by a relegation keeper imo.......

This lad has won the premier league 2 times in succession once with Arsenal once with us - he needs to be fitted into the first team set up not replaced by a relegation keeper imo.......

You don’t jump up from reserve team football to Premier League football mate, not as a goalkeeper. He will rightly go and get some competitive experience this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.