Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate yeah, proper crap isn’t he, doesn’t he realise we demand the best? How dare he join this grate club.
If you saw anything different I'd be happy for you to point it out.I saw maybe 4/5 decent saves the rest you'd expect any competant keeper to save.And at the moment do we really qualify as great?Althought at times we can be grating.

Sorry he didn’t make enough decent saves in his highlights video for you mate.
These videos are made to show the best of players,if that's his best fine.But I'd have liked a back up keeper who'd push Pickford for the starting place,that's how you become "grate"

Who would you have gone for?
Other than the free to air Spanish games and Everton I don't watch a lot of football (being honest I'm starting to prefer Rugby Union).Brands is paid for the job and if he's happy...although I have a sneaking feeling the free transfer and average wage might be the winner for Moshiri.If we want to break into the top four you need compertition for places.If you see him as pushing Pickford,fine.

Other than the free to air Spanish games and Everton I don't watch a lot of football (being honest I'm starting to prefer Rugby Union).Brands is paid for the job and if he's happy...although I have a sneaking feeling the free transfer and average wage might be the winner for Moshiri.If we want to break into the top four you need compertition for places.If you see him as pushing Pickford,fine.

How much is Claudio Bravo “pushing” Ederson? How much is Mignolet “pushing” Alisson? Willy Caballero pushing Kepa? The backup keeper’s role is to fill in in the case of injuries or extended poor form from the first choice. It’s really nothing to get worked up about.

The best number two in the league is probably Romero, and he's a crock/not that good anyway.

It's good business on a free. Get Virginia out on loan for some experience.

How much is Claudio Bravo “pushing” Ederson? How much is Mignolet “pushing” Alisson? Willy Caballero pushing Kepa? The backup keeper’s role is to fill in in the case of injuries or extended poor form from the first choice. It’s really nothing to get worked up about.
Not worked up at all.The video posted just didn't impress me too much.If it did it for you.Grate.:)

There was some very good saves in it, that’s all I was saying. So what if some shots were hit straight at him?
Then they don't really count as good saves.As I mentioned, Howard's World Cup "record" effort included saves I'd back myself to stop (just because it would have been harder to get out of the way).You seem impressed,so happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.