John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highest they will go in this window is £30m I'd say, and they won't get him for that, so no chance he's off. Here for one more season at least.

The worry is both City and Utd would surely be interested as well and Chelsea have maybe tried to steal a March on them a year earlier than the others had planned.

Personnaly I'm not worried about the fee, we should be looking at £40m eas from anyone one of them, it's just come around to soon I'd say.

Hope he stays and i dont think he would force a move it just if the club can turn down a bigger bid. 20 million is a joke with clubs getting more money it should be similar to sterlings price

I reckon they'd defo accept £30m.

The horrible fools.

No chance.

We're certainly not stupid when it comes to being mugged off over fees for our players. We got around that amount for Lescott and Fellaini. When he does go, we'll get an absolute windfall.

I think he'll stay one more season. His price would rocket after the Euros and I feel he'd rather stay at Everton for now and get guaranteed games

Or he could get injured and not play in the Euros.

It's all about what he is worth now is what Bill will be thinking. Thinking ahead and his value could drop as well as go up.

I don't think Jose will spend £40mil on him yet, and that's what we should be demanding at the very least.

Awfull news, the bid is irrelvent, Chelsea have the power to increase it, its whether the lad wants the move or not now that he knows a CL club is interested - is the key issue.

Jose is the best defensive manager in the world, John is a good lad and very level headed but I can see him wanting to work with Jose.

Plus a 100K per week contract will help him make his decision to leave easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.