Confirmed Signing Joao Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

We needed a proper back up in the summer, it was a priority and we failed to get one. Pickford needed a rest after Anfield but we had no one to bring in, and still dont.

Give this young lad a go

I can say with confidence that he won’t rugby tackle opponents and showboat like he has the skill of Neville Southall. I’d like to see him.

We needed a proper back up in the summer, it was a priority and we failed to get one. Pickford needed a rest after Anfield but we had no one to bring in, and still dont.

Give this young lad a go
It was not a priority and saying it was is one of those hindsight is 20/20 things. Pickford was coming off an excellent World Cup and the only way people could have seen him not playing was injury.

IF we are safe in the last four/five games, get him in, see what he's got about him. Get Sambou/Hornby in too. Heck, get Gibson and Gordon in too.

It was not a priority and saying it was is one of those hindsight is 20/20 things. Pickford was coming off an excellent World Cup and the only way people could have seen him not playing was injury.
No i said it on the transfer thread a few mins after the widow shut, it was obvious to me, i got shut down but was right. Say he gets a red card or an injury, problem is we needed to keep Robles and should of treated him better

No i said it on the transfer thread a few mins after the widow shut, it was obvious to me, i got shut down but was right. Say he gets a red card or an injury, problem is we needed to keep Robles and should of treated him better
Stek taking over for a few games is whatever but not signing a LB CB or CM would have been a disaster. Those were priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.