Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt say it.

Its a made up story from a rag we dont talk about on here.

No quotes from Lingard.
I'd respect him more if he actually said that. Why would any decent player want to come be a part of the shambles other than being properly compensated.

Just seen a report that he is rejecting spurs for 140k a week at West Ham.

If that salary is correct, he has absolutely had one over on them. Worth half of that.

16 decent games for West Ham (loan), crap at Derby (loan), crap at Brighton (loan), crap at Birmingham (loan), crap at Leicester (loan) and a few decent games for Utd in 149 appearances. Somehow he has fluked 30 odd England appearances because of playing for Utd. That's his career. Why are we looking at anything but a loan?
Probably because you can’t loan him when he’s a free agent

I would be very disspointed if we signed Lingard after what he reputedly said today. He is accused on Everton news now of saying he is interested in coming to Everton but only as a last resort due to their financial problems. I don't know about anybody else but I would not want him after saying that, if its true.
Why would he be so stupid as to say something like that, he is trying to get clubs interested in him to build up competition rather than offend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.