Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) The salary thing. You've made this claim more than once now. Back it up with a reliable source please.

2) Lingard absolutely did NOT score more goals than every player we have. And unlike you, I'll prove my claim.

All figures from transfermarkt, 2021-22 season:

Lingard: 2 goals, 1 assist in 21 games across four competitions (Prem, FA Cup, Haribo Cup, Champions League)

Michael Keane: 3 goals, 2 assists in 38 games across three competitions.

Abdoulaye Doucoure: 2 goals, 4 assists, 34 games, three competitions.

Demarai Gray: 6 goals, 5 assists, 39 games, three competitions.

Anthony Gordon: 4 goals, 3 assists, 40 games, three competitions.

Alex Iwobi: 3 goals, 3 assists, 32 games, three competitions.

Andros Townsend: 7 goals, 4 assists, 27 games, three competitions.

Salomon Rondon: 3 goals, 1 assist, 23 games, three competitions.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 5 goals, 2 assists, 18 games, three competitions.

Richarlison: 11 goals, 5 assists, 33 games, three competitions.

Have you had enough yet?
@TheBlueBlitzer where are you? I yearn to read your reply, but I have to go to bed soon.

1) The salary thing. You've made this claim more than once now. Back it up with a reliable source please.

2) Lingard absolutely did NOT score more goals than every player we have. And unlike you, I'll prove my claim.

All figures from transfermarkt, 2021-22 season:

Lingard: 2 goals, 1 assist in 21 games across four competitions (Prem, FA Cup, Haribo Cup, Champions League)

Michael Keane: 3 goals, 2 assists in 38 games across three competitions.

Abdoulaye Doucoure: 2 goals, 4 assists, 34 games, three competitions.

Demarai Gray: 6 goals, 5 assists, 39 games, three competitions.

Anthony Gordon: 4 goals, 3 assists, 40 games, three competitions.

Alex Iwobi: 3 goals, 3 assists, 32 games, three competitions.

Andros Townsend: 7 goals, 4 assists, 27 games, three competitions.

Salomon Rondon: 3 goals, 1 assist, 23 games, three competitions.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 5 goals, 2 assists, 18 games, three competitions.

Richarlison: 11 goals, 5 assists, 33 games, three competitions.

Have you had enough yet?
Damn i was wrong the last season melted my brain it was the aeason before with west ham wasnt it ?‍♂️ still dont want him or tarkowski so i guess ive got half my wish so far ?

One of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen.

And why hasn’t anyone put the Mr Soft advert music over this?
I wouldn't touch him with a....

1657953918989.png

Of all the players in the entirety of world football, Lingard is the one I would sign the least, signing a balding old fella from the Dog & Duck would seem a better move, would hardly cost anything and wouldn’t be in any contention to get a game.

Lingard is actually a good player, would grab a few goals etc, but considering the TikTok’s , the dancing and the wages, a dry spell puts us in danger of a full on coup from the Park End, I could honestly see Goodison being burnt to the ground.

From that video, I think we can deduce that he has chosen to sign for Everton
Well, he certainly shows all the signs of being an alumnus of the Ross Barkley School of Intelligence.

We can't sign this fella. If you thought DCL's magazine covers and fashion shoots upset the more mature element of our fanbase, the sight of this fella doing one of his indecipherable "hand gestures" to the Park End after ballooning an open goal opportunity would set off a barrage of thermobaric missiles from the Main Stand.

Weird how on one hand he has rep of being a bell but then Mourinho was complimentary of his character and Jose doesn't tend to like big egos who haven't the ability to back it up.

He seemed to get his heed down at WHU under Moist so he may be one of those characters who if you surround him with idiots like Pogba he'll act up but put him in an environment where he's expected to work hard he knuckles down.

I worry about him and Dele together though - could see them becoming a pair of clowns together.

Status
Not open for further replies.