Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you check the stats how many times he and Dele played together for England?

If so...how they did?

He'll sign for us because of Lampard and not moving house

Well its good to have certain experienced players locked into the first 11 then bring in youth around them.
I can't mate but off the top of my head they both played a lot together in the 2018 campaign, but i don't think the roles they played suited either of them

Everybody has a pain threshold, I'm reaching mine.

You’ve put up with multiple great escapes, three failed ground moves, Rooney being sold, Collina shafting us,
losing the Arteta money, Origi-gate, Usmanov dumping us, Carlo dumping us, Benitez in charge, Richy being sold

But Jessie Lingard joining on a free is over the line

You’ve put up with multiple great escapes, three failed ground moves, Rooney being sold, Collina shafting us,
losing the Arteta money, Origi-gate, Usmanov dumping us, Carlo dumping us, Benitez in charge, Richy being sold

Yes mate.

I don't think you realise what Lingard tells me.

It tells me that we have given up.

It's the straw that broke the camel's back, chief

Yes mate.

I don't think you realise what Lingard tells me.

It tells me that we have given up.

Martinez benched Mirallas and Deulofeu so he could play Kone and Cleverley on the wings. We’ve done worse than Jesse Lingard. He’s probably even now more dangerous than Gray Gordon and Iwobi combined

Martinez benched Mirallas and Deulofeu so he could play Kone and Cleverley on the wings. We’ve done worse than Jesse Lingard. He’s probably even now more dangerous than Gray Gordon and Iwobi combined
Ah I see, you rate Lingard.

Then you really dont understand my point of view.

Its ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.