Jermaine Beckford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
settle lads settle one swallow doesnt make a summer ............. yes i jumped up from my computer chair punchin the air roarin .." u ****** daisy ya .." but now that the dust has settled im hopin the lad will kick on from this but asmuch as im hopin im wrong its goin to take a lot longer for him to fully settle into this league because up until last night 15secs from the end of thegame my thoughts on Becks was he might really struggle at this level as in other games his tacklin was generally mistimed, his final option with the ball was in hindsight wrong,....yes he alawys appeared eager and energetic but if he didnt at his age !!!!!!

he is goin to get a lot more attention from defenders because of that goal so i think they will try attack his lack of exp but hes to hopin he has begun his journey from baggin goals at trainin to match days ...well done lad

I've never been one to rate JB, however; with seconds left, the strength to shield off your mark and than knock in a beautiful finish.. You have to admire that, and Hopefully we can see some more.

I'm chuffed for the lad.....And it takes a couple of big-ones to attempt something like that after the start to the season he's had, and the stick he's taken.

Here's to JB's Gonads...may they grow ever bigger

is there any highlights for the match, gutted watched up to 89 minutes
got pissed of and went to bed , got up in the mornin still didnt know we scored
not till i went on the site in college and found out it was 1-1 :{
an aparently missed a screamer is there any sites to see it?

guessing a family/friend, he looked absolutely thrilled with himself, genuine emotion. Hopefully he 'gets it' as LCAB would say

Pleased to hear about Beckford scoring. Knew he'd improve, he just needed to get used to Moyes' tactics which are a lot different from Grayson's.

Hope this is the turning point for him, and he can start to play well, and eventually earn a few England caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.