Jelavic today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimboefc97

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Can anyone tell me why he lashed out and did he actually punch that Betis player?

Didn't notice at first until he was being dragged away

More of a push to the face,Webb separated them, and Jella went and did the same thing again, don't I know what occurred
Leading up to it but Jella was really wound up over it.

He (their no.2) swung his leg at him, which Jelavic cottoned on to. As the throw-in came in their guy went right through the back of him, so Jela got up the fronted him. Guy raised his hands, Jela raised his back.

personally think jelavic had a sneaky fiver on wigan to win and he heard the announcement that they lost 2-0 and went rage mode.

He lost his cool but I was pleased with what I saw overall, his body language when he's playing has looked so much better all pre-season. Last year he looked a shell of a person, his confidence completely destroyed because of his lack of goals and how badly he was being misused. It's like he had rainy cloud over him all the time. Now that he's being played properly again he looks like he's enjoying himself and getting stuck in.

He's getting back into the right positions and getting the right type of service which have resulted in the goals he's bagged. Hopefully we see him back to the form he had when he first signed very soon, all the signs look good.

He lost his cool but I was pleased with what I saw overall, his body language when he's playing has looked so much better all pre-season. Last year he looked a shell of a person, his confidence completely destroyed because of his lack of goals and how badly he was being misused. It's like he had rainy cloud over him all the time. Now that he's being played properly again he looks like he's enjoying himself and getting stuck in.

He's getting back into the right positions and getting the right type of service which have resulted in the goals he's bagged. Hopefully we see him back to the form he had when he first signed very soon, all the signs look good.

Yes you couldn't fault his commitment.

I think Martinez has to take some credit, Mirallas looked for Jelavic every single time he got free down the flank. Consequently Jelavic makes the runs when he knew the ball was coming quick and early. When he had to wait for it to be worked round the whole team, out to Baines, and then for the ball to come in only when Fellaini and both sets of players were in the box with him (ie the whole of last season) then no wonder he lost some of his appetite.

Don't care what happened, had that been a Premier game, he'd have been sent straight off.

Can't be having that during the season.

Shocking of Jelavic and Mirallas doing that. Especially in a friendly.
I like my players having a bit of bite, but not this.
Maybe they're preparing for Barton.

Status
Not open for further replies.