2022/23 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
While none of us will ever know for sure but it does seem the injuries finished any chance he had of becoming a new Gana. I know there are stories about his lifestyle which does not seem to be one that fits with a Premier League player but, if he had been fit and playing regularly, that could have been sorted. He seems to have found a home for himself in Turkey, playing regularly for a team in the top half of their league, bit like Gomez in France, I wish them both success, hopefully we can get a transfer fee for them. I can’t understand the animosity towards players that move on, especially the ones that aren’t getting a game at Everton, you would think some of our supporters would have enough players to dislike in our current squad without it being necessary to move on to those who have left.

While none of us will ever know for sure but it does seem the injuries finished any chance he had of becoming a new Gana. I know there are stories about his lifestyle which does not seem to be one that fits with a Premier League player but, if he had been fit and playing regularly, that could have been sorted. He seems to have found a home for himself in Turkey, playing regularly for a team in the top half of their league, bit like Gomez in France, I wish them both success, hopefully we can get a transfer fee for them. I can’t understand the animosity towards players that move on, especially the ones that aren’t getting a game at Everton, you would think some of our supporters would have enough players to dislike in our current squad without it being necessary to move on to those who have left.
Watch Gomes performance against palace last season for a prime excample for why people don’t like him

What stories about his lifestyle?

Terrible injuries, unlucky, not his fault.

But if you throw, Mina, him, DCL, Townsend, Gomes, Tosun all in the mix something isnt right.???Davies.
Then add the other less catastrophic injuries in, Habitual injury conveyor belt.

Something is very wrong and costing Points, progress, millions of pounds.

Transfermarkt has him with 13 appearances so not sure where you got your info.

They must be wrong.

Last season we had a GOT resident lawyer and part time medical expert (I forget who) said it was highly unlikely he'd play top level football again.

I guess he could prepare a defense arguing the Turkish Superleague isn't top level but it would be a tough one. I guess a re-watch of House is on the cards for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.