2022/23 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
man is a unit and had a good reputation on the pitch when he got here. sad it didn’t work out for him and for us.

That said he seems a bit of a knob and not the most high- character guy, which FL has spoken about and which seems to be the case with the acquisitions. So best rid of, don’t need this guy crashing into someone drunk behind the wheel.

Injuries lads.

You could be the best player the world has ever seen but if you keep getting injured you’ll never play enough for the world to see it.

I’d love to have a conversation with a Prem physio and ask them why some players are just plagued by them. Do certain injuries maybe carry a high re-injury rate or questions of that nature. Do previous injury problems dictate there’ll be further problems etc.

He’s so far played 332 minutes for us.

When he comes back next June he’ll have one more year left. I cannot wait for this joker to be off the wave bill.

I’d love to have a conversation with a Prem physio and ask them why some players are just plagued by them. Do certain injuries maybe carry a high re-injury rate or questions of that nature. Do previous injury problems dictate there’ll be further problems etc.
Some people just seem to have low-rolled their durability stat. James and Iniesta are prime examples. Nobody really knows why, on that one.

He’s so far played 332 minutes for us.

When he comes back next June he’ll have one more year left. I cannot wait for this joker to be off the wave bill.
Bill-Kenwright-001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.