2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he be able to sit on the bench for 90 mins if he makes that far. I guess getting changed will prove a challenge as will sitting on the coach. Take it easy pal only thirty games to go....

Not even 3 full games all told in two years now.

We'll loan him out I imagine.

How will we loan him out?
Having finally got him fit enough to play, why would be send him to a smaller club who'd have less medical resources and know little about his complex medical history?

He's either be uninjured and available to play for us, or not going anywhere.

Same here, it`s just easier and just cuts out the grey area.

Although there were many many times when I was younger and drove to work with a stonking hangover and must`ve been over the limit.

Even if I only had had the one pint mate and I hit a pedestrian or was involved in a collision I would always wonder if that one pint made the difference.

I started working for Barratt’s when I was 17 and there was a bricky who worked on the site who used to pick me up on his way in, I always remember Monday mornings with him, I would get in his car and he would stink of booze, I’m sure a lot of the time he was still pissed. I started getting the bus on Monday’s!

The funny thing is back then it was almost the norm for drink driving.

Even if I only had had the one pint mate and I hit a pedestrian or was involved in a collision I would always wonder if that one pint made the difference.

I started working for Barratt’s when I was 17 and there was a bricky who worked on the site who used to pick me up on his way in, I always remember Monday mornings with him, I would get in his car and he would stink of booze, I’m sure a lot of the time he was still pissed. I started getting the bus on Monday’s!

The funny thing is back then it was almost the norm for drink driving.
Did he fly the helecopter?

Having finally got him fit enough to play, why would be send him to a smaller club who'd have less medical resources and know little about his complex medical history?

He's either be uninjured and available to play for us, or not going anywhere.
I meant if he was to go

I hope he has a designated driver to get to the club coach. I'd hate for carpal tunnel syndrome or an overextended accelerator to cause him to cry off.

Status
Not open for further replies.