2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope last night was not indicative. His ball control was really poor, obviously needs to spend more time after training of something. At least he lasted the 90 minutes. There was one tackle last night that he stayed down for a a couple of seconds and then got up limping, thought for sure he was done for another year.
I though his control and short passing was pretty good to be fair, he got caught in possession abit which can be put down to being a bit rusty but for me I don’t recall his miss-controlling anything.

Played and trained all through pre season, played full 90 in midweek. He appears to be well over the injuries now

Well wrong he's yet to play a minute in the league so far, and he's missing AGAIN today.so he's over anything yet until he's back playing consistently. He could train every single day for the year, it's pointless if hes missing on match day

Dental abcess.

Ignore what he hipsters want to say, players are human and get an occassional small problem like the rest of us. Should be back for next game
Doesnt matter he is useless. Would be better to play my grandmother( dead for 25 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.