2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
still doesn't make it to matchday squads..

...if he’s only just returned to training with the first team I imagine it’ll still be a while before he’s involved. I presume his muscle build/tone is back to normal but the team are doing fine so they won’t take any chances with him.

Be good to see some clips of him in proper training but there still remains a nagging doubt about his fragility.

Don’t know if his back training with the first team squad but I imagine he is a long way off full match fitness because he has been out for so long.

earliest we see him will be the back end of this season or the start of next.....assuming he stays fit I reckon

We don’t need him at the moment so why would you take any risks with him. He has been out for so long and given he broke down on his last comeback his reintroduction needs to be very carefully managed. At the moment we still have a player with potential, if he gets back and plays well then happy days, we keep him. If he comes back and doesn’t make the grade we sell him on albeit at a loss. However if he comes back and breaks down again then we have next to nothing.

We don’t need him at the moment so why would you take any risks with him. He has been out for so long and given he broke down on his last comeback his reintroduction needs to be very carefully managed. At the moment we still have a player with potential, if he gets back and plays well then happy days, we keep him. If he comes back and doesn’t make the grade we sell him on albeit at a loss. However if he comes back and breaks down again then we have next to nothing.
If he doesn't make the grade I'd say we're stuck with him till the end of his contract. We have form at not being able to offload players who we want to get rid of.
I hope he does get back and turn out to be a decent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.