2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice too see the kid back. I hope he can get a full pre season and kick on with his career. The bloke has been through the ringer with injuries and I for one am rooting for him. He's also needed if he can get to any sort of level, which I believe he can.

Feel bad for the lad if he has ambition to play football because he is seemingly glass. Hoe he can get himself back on track

….don’t feel sorry for any top flight professional footballer, especially after a big money move. I know money isn’t everything, but there’s plenty more people to be sorry for in this world.

….don’t feel sorry for any top flight professional footballer, especially after a big money move. I know money isn’t everything, but there’s plenty more people to be sorry for in this world.

You can feel sorry for more than 1 person and for plenty of reasons. I have lots of sympathy and empathy for anyone who has dealt with injuries the way he has. He is lucky that he has a career doing something he loves and earns a lot of money. But that money clearly hasn't been enough to fix his problems, and he hasn't been able to do the thing he loves through no fault of his own.

If you get struck by lightning and survive with only minor injuries, are you lucky to survive or unlucky to get hit in the 1st place?

Feel sick seeing some of those players at pre-season..

I know the feeling, pal. I remember a pre-season seeing Mirallas and Besic come back, my heart sunk. That said, it just goes to show deadwood does finally gó eventually, even if the wait has you nauseous for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.