2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, he's the one player who I have to try hardest not to despise. Weird thing to say I know but I think there's generally far too much negativity towards players. They don't pick themselves etc.

But when I watch Schneiderlin he makes me so piss boiling angry.

Can't pass forwards.
Can't tackle.
Can't intercept.
Can't run.
Positions himself where he can't receive the ball (hides).

Then he does those long balls cross field that never make it.

Then he does that weird slide tackle which is always designed to sweep the ball rather than be aggressive and take the man too.

I can't think of a single thing he brings in a positive sense.
I've never hated an Everton player more, The way he plays is just a big slap to everyone's face.

Yeah mate, your the only 1 thats woke.

Everybody else is just clueless innit.

I tell it how it is.

People don't like it because I dont sugar coat things and it hurts because im slating something we all love.

When the Bourgeoisie realise the only way things will change is when we stop pretending all is acceptable maybe then we'll pull together as a unified fanbase.

Until then we'll stay as divided as we have been since the days of Kenwright where one set wanted more and the other chanted "atleast we aint owned by Venkys".

I tell it how it is.

People don't like it because I dont sugar coat things and it hurts because im slating something we all love.

When the Bourgeoisie realise the only way things will change is when we stop pretending all is acceptable maybe we'll pull together as a unified fanbase.

Until then we'll stay as divided as we have been since the days of Kenwright where one set wanted more and the other chanted "atleast we aint owned by Venkys".

I dont think you realise just how much I hate Everton.

....I imagine this lad was the key to how Silva/Brands wanted to play post-Gueye. That’s not to say it’ll work, but his loss means we are definitely a worst team than last season, especially when the loss of Zouma is factored in.

Brands thought we could muddle through until January without a Zouma type defender, but this will be a big blow. The Club Doctor should be accountable for not having the operation undertaken immediately. We are now back to square one.

Brands will not only need a Zouma replacement in January, he might well need a Gbamin replacement.

....like a hamstring, it’s an injury that can re-occur throughout a player’s career. The injury is really bad luck but might have been the result of ‘too much too early’.

More significantly, the club initially decided not to operate, now we are back to square one. I suggest whoever made that initial prognosis (probably the club Doctor) should be held accountable.

Spot on Eggs, there has to be someone who made that decision, he or she must be made accountable. Heard a rumour the lad feeling the injury, decided to pop in the local "Walk In " to get it properly diagnosed. Apparently the Everton physio's were looking at the wrong leg.:Blink:

Honestly, he's the one player who I have to try hardest not to despise. Weird thing to say I know but I think there's generally far too much negativity towards players. They don't pick themselves etc.

But when I watch Schneiderlin he makes me so piss boiling angry.

Can't pass forwards.
Can't tackle.
Can't intercept.
Can't run.
Positions himself where he can't receive the ball (hides).

Then he does those long balls cross field that never make it.

Then he does that weird slide tackle which is always designed to sweep the ball rather than be aggressive and take the man too.

I can't think of a single thing he brings in a positive sense.
Spot on it's like playing with ten men when we don't have the ball at times. I'd have Davies in there at least he has legs at least he tried things as raw as he might be. We should have sold Morgan a year ago. Not having anyone else who can play DM is worrying. Delph will have to do it.

Spot on Eggs, there has to be someone who made that decision, he or she must be made accountable. Heard a rumour the lad feeling the injury, decided to pop in the local "Walk In " to get it properly diagnosed. Apparently the Everton physio's were looking at the wrong leg.:Blink:

...well that was actually the case when Bolasie got injured. The Club Doctor came on the pitch and inspected the wrong leg. True story.

I dont think you realise just how much I hate Everton.

We only hate it because we love it thats the thing!

Its heart breaking how we seem to be in this constant loop of mediocrity.

When Moshiri came in he needed to have swept the club clean and started a new culture whereas he has kept the old guard around and he's become part of the old boys culture at the club - Denise hired as CEO rather than a top nodge businessman from a big company tasked with pushing us forward - Kenwright kept around - daft comments like expected losses.

There is a clear culture of mediocrity, of "Everton that" that is at the club from top to bottom and I fear its going to take a proper takeover and not just investment to truly change things with a winning mentality instilled from top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.