2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Means Schneiderlin will continue to play.

Possibly the final nail in Silva`s coffin if true.

A pity for the player, but maybe he has to a small degree dodged a bullet because it was going to be difficult for him to match the level of expectation that was being loaded onto his shoulders.

As far as I know we have one player missing through injury( Gbamin) , it is the job of the manager to build an effective team with the players that are fit..... he has not been able to do this so far.

....like a hamstring, it’s an injury that can re-occur throughout a player’s career. The injury is really bad luck but might have been the result of ‘too much too early’.

More significantly, the club initially decided not to operate, now we are back to square one. I suggest whoever made that initial prognosis (probably the club Doctor) should be held accountable.

Means Schneiderlin will continue to play.

Possibly the final nail in Silva`s coffin if true.

Honestly, he's the one player who I have to try hardest not to despise. Weird thing to say I know but I think there's generally far too much negativity towards players. They don't pick themselves etc.

But when I watch Schneiderlin he makes me so piss boiling angry.

Can't pass forwards.
Can't tackle.
Can't intercept.
Can't run.
Positions himself where he can't receive the ball (hides).

Then he does those long balls cross field that never make it.

Then he does that weird slide tackle which is always designed to sweep the ball rather than be aggressive and take the man too.

I can't think of a single thing he brings in a positive sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.