2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a crock haha
Judging by the wording of the statement it looks to me like a bit of a bobo from the medical department during the initial assessment of his injury. How can he aggravate it during light training if he's already had 3 months to recover? Any injury to the quadricep muscles that don't require surgery are usually well healed by then.

Why didn't they do the op at the start?! And why is Morgan back up when he is nothing I repeat nothing like him. I seriously worry about us now unless we switch to a midfield three. Big blow.

Everton: "So you're seriously injured Philippe."
Gbamin: "Yeah... surgery then?"
Everton: "No, we're going to fix you with thoughts and prayers."

*months later*

Everton: "Oh go on then, surgery."
they've clearly chanced it so he can come back ASAP so everyone can stop seeing Morgan play.
o well.

What was his injury record like at Mainz? Hard to believe we sold one of our very best players for someone who can't get fit

Either very stupid or very unlucky

Rotate Gomes, Davies and Delph untill he gets fit. Don’t play Morgan ever again! Even try Iwobi in the centre. We badly need some pace/quality in the middle of the team. Open your eyes Marco, Delph and Morgan are no good together, too slow with too little threat. The sad thing is, in spite of most people saying the same, Marco will probably stick with the same players and system!

Status
Not open for further replies.