2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gbamin has already come out and said his fave position is midfield.

That's my point players mouthing off, players will play where the manager tells them, the end. Anything else and the wheels start coming off, if these are old comments, nothing to see. However, if these comments have been renewed, not good.

That's my point players mouthing off, players will play where the manager tells them, the end. Anything else and the wheels start coming off, if these are old comments, nothing to see. However, if these comments have been renewed, not good.

??????????????

His agent said agessss ago he think he's better in defense, Gbamin said shortly after joining Everton he prefers midfield, his agent, apparently, recently said again he would make a better defender.

1. How is that Gbamin getting his agent to say something?
2. What's it got to do with the manager?

??????????????

His agent said agessss ago he think he's better in defense, Gbamin said shortly after joining Everton he prefers midfield, his agent, apparently, recently said again he would make a better defender.

Just read autobiography of the many successful football managers there is common theme on who should be the boss and the various power dynamic that emerge when pressures build. And thats me done.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...rting-role-as-silva-plots-turnaround-sources/

Echo online also quotes the above article...

A legend in the making...perhaps ;)

??????????????

Who cares? He will be as abysmal as the rest Marking a bit of grass instead of the opposing players

Status
Not open for further replies.