2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
When, if ever, is this guy slated to return? Is it before Xmas? This is a serious question not a dig.

I'm also looking for a serious answer to that q too. Good thing i've heard is that Carlo talks to him regularly (said so in his presser a few weeks ago) and I hope Brands is good about this too and keeps in touch. Nothing like low morale during rehab, but if he knows he's still in the plans it'll be good for him. I'm assuming he's better than Delph, Davies, Besic and Beni, so at the very least a quality sub. But for £25m price tag in a year or so he should be pushing Allan & Doucoure i hope.

I hope he comes back, it's great that we can now forget about him and let him recover, parkinson came back too early for example. Let him recover, he looks a beast

I was watching a few old games the other day with parkinson. He could have been such a great player if not for injuries. That tackle in the 95 final on paul ince was a thing of beauty. Ince who called himself the guvnor. Parkinson was like have some of that. You aint the guvnor here today.

I'm also looking for a serious answer to that q too. Good thing i've heard is that Carlo talks to him regularly (said so in his presser a few weeks ago) and I hope Brands is good about this too and keeps in touch. Nothing like low morale during rehab, but if he knows he's still in the plans it'll be good for him. I'm assuming he's better than Delph, Davies, Besic and Beni, so at the very least a quality sub. But for £25m price tag in a year or so he should be pushing Allan & Doucoure i hope.

I would look at the signings in his position are for today. We haven't gone and bought another highly priced 23/25 year old. He will be given a good 12 months to see if he is able to play at the levels that attracted the club to invest in him in the first place.

Hence why the lazy journalism citing Allan's age was so misplaced. Hopefully Gbamin has an important role in the future.

Let him take as long as he needs to get fit. At the very least help him get his career back on track and move him on. But hopefully he can still be a good player for us.
I think he will become one of our better players...he will truely be like a "new signing" when he is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.