2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

He has an ACL injury and their other CB options are in their 30s so I wouldn't be surprised if they were interested. I also wouldn't be surprised if they sell someone like Bruno to get money for other transfers. Think United and City are the likely candidates for a sale to but you never know.
I don’t think Bruno will go, he has just bought a £4m house in the area.

They may be interested but just can’t see it. And there’s zero point in him moving to a team not in Europe.

I don’t think Bruno will go, he has just bought a £4m house in the area.

They may be interested but just can’t see it. And there’s zero point in him moving to a team not in Europe.

They'll be in the conference league and with a big chance of winning that too if City beat United. I agree that it's the unlikeliest of all possible options though.

Was not aware of this (if true of course)

Just seen this elsewhere and came here to post it….. I have a hard time believing it’s 15% on top of the original £1m transfer fee.
To think if we did get £80m for him we would have been paying them near £13m!
Sure we’d be profiting to the tune of £67m, but if that 15% is accurate, it looks a little naive in hindsight. I don’t recall there being a lot of competition for him at the time to warrant a sell on that big.
The Architect indeed

Just seen this elsewhere and came here to post it….. I have a hard time believing it’s 15% on top of the original £1m transfer fee.
Sure we’d be profiting to the tune of £67m, but if that 15% is accurate, it looks a little naive in hindsight. I don’t recall there being a lot of competition for him at the time to warrant a sell on that big.
The Architect indeed
How does making a 67m profit on a player seem naive?

Brands has done it again.

The Architect indeed

This is why I have stated £125mil should be the price:

Worth to us now
Value in the future
Sell on