2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Have to admit that I wasnt convinced by him before he went on loan to PSV and didnt watch much of him when he was there but has really impressed since coming into the team and was outstanding yesterday. More than happy to be proven wrong.

Like Garner looks to be the entire package. Good height, good pace, good on the ball for his position and actually good at what he does. I can see the City shouts coming to fruition. Would like to see him chip in with a couple goals and assists as well but that isn’t mandatory.

I love that funky little jink he has in his neck when he runs
Class player, he can be one of the best. He scored that goal at Chelsea, and his presence and belief is immense, since he came back from PSV.
He's a different player, and potentially it maybe the best loan deal in decades, for Everton.

If he can stick one in at our old ground, at either end, next month it would be great, as part of an Everton win.

UTFTs!

He's not staying here long term, he is such a prospect, he has all of the mobility and ball skills of Stones, plus, he is 6ft 5ins and as hard as teak. I know it comes across as me being related to him at times ( I'm not, by the way), but, even after 60 years watching the blues, he stands out as one of the outstanding young prospects I have seen.
Not sure he has the ball skills stones has (stones is a bit of an outlier in that respect), but he seems stronger and better in the air

Brilliant to see one of our young players getting so much praise from so many on here. The sad fact is that when he has 2 or 3 below par games, which he undoubtedly will at some point, 9 in 10 of you will turn on him. Vault me.
Nah, plenty of us can tell the difference between someone who lacks the primary skills to make it at the position in the Prem, someone who needs to fix some elements of their game and someone who has the tools.

This one has the tools. He's a young CB, so he'll make positional mistakes and poor decisions. Those aspects of the position take time to master. It's rare to see a CB playing at his level this young. Not likely we can hang onto him for long.