2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

I’ve said to all my family and friends i truely believe he will be worlds most expensive centre back. Just watching him is incredible. He barely puts a foot wrong. I think he can play for any team he wants. I however have a horrible feeling it’s going to be Liverpool
No chance we're selling to them lot.

Can see city coming in for him, probably after he's made the England squad when foden, walker etc. tap him up.

No chance we're selling to them lot.

Can see city coming in for him, probably after he's made the England squad when foden, walker etc. tap him up.
If Liverpool offered 100m for him, we are defo selling him to them lot.

He would have a few years along side VVD but then if he leaves he’s the perfect replacement for him.

Doesn't matter what other clubs value him at though, we watch him every week and know his worth ( they probably only watch us the odd time )

And FYI branthwaite is astronomically better than colwill
the same must apply to you though mustn’t it but you think you can judge the others. It seems very kopite behaviour to me to be saying our player with about 15 premier league games is definitely the best centre half in the world maybe he is because he’s class but it’s a big claim to make and I assume you mean fans not clubs because what other clubs value him at is ALL that matters when we’re talking about a transfer fee.

If Liverpool offered 100m for him, we are defo selling him to them lot.

He would have a few years along side VVD but then if he leaves he’s the perfect replacement for him.
We accept a 100m from anyone. If such that up to. Three 30m players would improve us

the same must apply to you though mustn’t it but you think you can judge the others. It seems very kopite behaviour to me to be saying our player with about 15 premier league games is definitely the best centre half in the world maybe he is because he’s class but it’s a big claim to make and I assume you mean fans not clubs because what other clubs value him at is ALL that matters when we’re talking about a transfer fee.

No I mean clubs, clubs don't decide what they pay for players we do ( the selling club) if city for example think he's worth 50m do they get him for 50m? ( the 1000000% wouldn't)

It's not kopite to suggest a player we all know will play for one of the best teams in the world should demand a fee to suit.

FYI I'm not saying he's BETTER than vvd or dias, saliba etc, but he's younger and English those two alone give a mad % markup.

21 year old English cbs ready to walk into most teams in the world don't come cheap, I'd be very suprised if it's anything less than 80m

Lot of rumours now, this would devastate me. Must be the only player in our history that the entire fanbase agrees on, look back at how wholesome this thread is since he started playing regularly

Maupay was the first… pretty sure everyone thought he was crap before he got here and I’m damn sure everyone knows he’s crap now

We accept a 100m from anyone. If such that up to. Three 30m players would improve us

Hmm… sell Jarrod and sign bolasie, iwobi and tuson mk2’s

I’d spend at least half on potential to be honest .

Clarke , Scott type players Wharton etc.

Not saying them as I haven’t seen them play but highly rated players from the championship is what I’d be looking at

No I mean clubs, clubs don't decide what they pay for players we do ( the selling club) if city for example think he's worth 50m do they get him for 50m? ( the 1000000% wouldn't)

It's not kopite to suggest a player we all know will play for one of the best teams in the world should demand a fee to suit.

FYI I'm not saying he's BETTER than vvd or dias, saliba etc, but he's younger and English those two alone give a mad % markup.

21 year old English cbs ready to walk into most teams in the world don't come cheap, I'd be very suprised if it's anything less than 80m
You don’t always get what a player is worth though. Other financial elements impact it. The financial and playing position of the other club impacts it. Lots of other factors.

Have you never bought anything for less than it was worth

You don’t always get what a player is worth though. Other financial elements impact it. The financial and playing position of the other club impacts it. Lots of other factors.

Have you never bought anything for less than it was worth

so what are you thinking he goes for then?

can vault this, but if he keeps playing the way he has he will go for easily 70/80, EASILY.