Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger just wrote a twenty page reply, showing how wrong you are and you drop this Bomb Shell .ps leave him alone Bully.

Definitely keep him a bit like Stones when he was coming through, he could easily only grow in value with a few solid PL seasons. Plus we have shed some CBs this summer, he should be part of our core group alongside a new addition. Sell Holgate and Keane.

Last time he played in this league he made silly mistakes, scored own goals and got sent off.

Let's hope he's improved.
Tbf I think he showed promise in games like Chelsea away, but like all young players he's bound to make mistakes as they are developing . Hopefully the good season at PSV has improved his all-around game.

Last time he played in this league he made silly mistakes, scored own goals and got sent off.

You mean like Keane , Godfrey , Holgate even Tarkowski & the rest of our defenders do EVERY week .
Bit harsh comparing a Young kid coming into that back line tbh.

But ye let's hopes he's improved , he won't need to have improved much to get in front of most of the present incumbents.

No, I think he will push for a move, we are very, very unlikely to make a 20 year CB first choice and he probably knows it.

I think he will fancy some game time in a "lesser" league, nail down a place.

Just a feeling I have.
Personally, he’ll be 1st back up cb. Any injuries etc, he gets game. If he plays well he starts. I think he will be cool with

We will see I guess

Those are mistakes young players make. Didn’t he get injured frequently? That is way more concerning. A perpetually injured player can’t fill the position. Hopefully the fitness is sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.