Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon we have 3 players who have magic in their boots. This lad, Onana and a fully fit DCL
DCL is great, a bit like Ferguson the way hes been putting himself about...and the injuries.

Magic...could be Branthwaite, Patterson, Garner, Onana, McNeil and hopefully Chermiti...all the young players look like they have something.

IMG_6274.jpeg

haven't seen branflakes play much yet tbh - for those of u who have, how fast is he really?

and is he the John Terry type or more John stones?
(cue 60 million quid bid from man city next season)

I’m a big fan of Bran Flakes, hope this is a break through season for him
The sooner this nonsense stops the better, and yes he should definitely be starting!

Did well with what he had to deal with and will improve. Could be found out one on one against a quick striker. Hopefully starts on Saturday

Looks like a bit of a Mick Lyons to me. Might hang around for years because hes just good enough for us but not fancied by anyone else. Bit like when Unsworth and Duffy came through. Could be wrong though.

Looked very composed and it would be great to see him start the season in the team and stay in it as long as he performs. It will be disappointing if it's Keane starting and Branthwaite only gets a chance when we're on a losing streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.