2019/20 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had done excellent so far.

I'd love him to get a loan move to the Championship possibly should they go down Bournemouth as they are missing Ake and I think he would benefit from season of football.

I'd love him to get a loan move to the Championship possibly should they go down Bournemouth as they are missing Ake and I think he would benefit from season of football.

Not exactly blessed with centre halves. May need him ourselves.

That player West Ham bought from Hull or someone, is called Jarrod (Bowen) as well. Must be similar ages.

Showing my age, but was there a really popular lad in a boy band about 20 years ago or so called Jarrod? I have never come across the name before.

That player West Ham bought from Hull or someone, is called Jarrod (Bowen) as well. Must be similar ages.

Showing my age, but was there a really popular lad in a boy band about 20 years ago or so called Jarrod? I have never come across the name before.

No Jarrads yet though till Mr Branthwaite

Same really have to make sure it to the right club yeah same with asthley to rather they go out instead staying with u23

He's clearly ready for 1st team football but 2/3 meaningless games is one thing, a full season is another. Ideally a loan to a bottom of the prem, top of the championship team where he will start is probably the best thing for him, let him learn, get more experience away from the pressure/expectation at Goodison. Look at Holgate and the improvement he made at West Brom.

He's clearly ready for 1st team football but 2/3 meaningless games is one thing, a full season is another. Ideally a loan to a bottom of the prem, top of the championship team where he will start is probably the best thing for him, let him learn, get more experience away from the pressure/expectation at Goodison. Look at Holgate and the improvement he made at West Brom.

I think this lad is better than Holgate to be fair. Reminds me of Stones, I can't see any benefit to loaning him out at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.