2019/20 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what sort of fee we paid for him?
£750k and rising with add ons was one report.
i reckon we could raise that with a GOT wippround if you’d only change his name in the thread title. Just saw him called “ Jarrod” in another thread, it’s getting embarrassing that people don’t actually know his first name or take it from this thread title.

i reckon we could raise that with a GOT wippround if you’d only change his name in the thread title. Just saw him called “ Jarrod” in another thread, it’s getting embarrassing that people don’t actually know his first name or take it from this thread title.

How do you spell his first name?

Leicester and that lot across the park prove that you're never more than a few deals like this away. Unearthing this gem is a big step in the right direction for the club.

Good start to Brands potentially proving that the summer of 2019 was the aberration, and not the summer of 2018.

If we had 2 or 3 more players like Branthwaite and all 3 or 4 became very good premier league players and starters we would be laughing.

Its been a long time since we had Ball, Dunne etc.

Anyone know what sort of fee we paid for him?

Think its £850k rising to £1mil.

Ta. Done. (thought there was a Y in it myself.)

You deserve a knighthood for that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.