January transfer window 2024

PSX_20240123_183604.png

If we are shifting Danjuma on, he would be a great option

Is a rm would be a good move imo have him as backup to harrison. Is a west brom fan here who will kno more about the lad
Yes he a good prospect, he didn't play for some reason Saturday which led to speculation he had gone for a medical somewhere. He needs to stay in Championship for another season though but trouble is these Agents turn the players head

We will settle with whatever becomes available on the last day or 2 of the window. So in essence, somebody that will bring nothing to the squad/season but will in fact be costly from a wage/loan perspective for us. Many of our players out of contract in the summer is very short sighted indeed and I hope that the club has a plan if we end up getting a transfer ban instead of a point deduction.

We will settle with whatever becomes available on the last day or 2 of the window. So in essence, somebody that will bring nothing to the squad/season but will in fact be costly from a wage/loan perspective for us. Many of our players out of contract in the summer is very short sighted indeed and I hope that the club has a plan if we end up getting a transfer ban instead of a point deduction.
I can’t see that happening re a transfer ban. We will need to sell to comply with PSR so by not enabling us to trade they would be preventing us from being able to comply again. Surely that would be an easy win for any legal team worth their salt