January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 ongoing PSR cases
Unknown ownership situation.
With all the turmoil at the club I don't think we'll see anything other than 1 or 2 loans at the end of the window.
Potentially a player sold if we're forced into by PSR.

Overrated...specially on the wages he must be on now. On a decent wage, he could be useful...but not at his reported 135k. West ham wage bill surely must be now significant, and very probably higher than ours.
Their turnover is vastly more than ours and their wage to ratio is only 57%.

This is what a very well run football club looks like.

rrrrrrr.jpg

This makes me wonder if Beto is a mad little money launder..........£0 upfront, sell him in the summer for probably the same fee? And carry on repaying Udinese in dribs and drabs
This fits in with our normal model. Spend decent money, watch them flop and then sell for pennies.
Hoping he doesn’t flop but I can see it going the way if so many others.

Their turnover is vastly more than ours and their wage to ratio is only 53%.

This is what a very well run football club looks like.

View attachment 243234
About 50 millions more in revenue...wouldn't call that vastly. Especially as they have now their big stadium in London, whilst we are still building ours. A couple of terrible season finishes for us also hasn't helped really. But in normal circumstances, with our new stadium, we should easily be able to match their revenue

About 50 millions more in revenue...wouldn't call that vastly. Especially as they have now their big stadium in London, whilst we are still building ours. A couple of terrible season finishes for us also hasn't helped really. But in normal circumstances, with our new stadium, we should easily be able to match their revenue
Im sorry, but you dont consider 50million more a season as vastly?

I guess we have different ideas.

Im sorry, but you dont consider 50million more a season as vastly?

I guess we have different ideas.
Not really...they have a huge stadium, has been in europe, better finishes than us and they are in London...if we had been in the same position, we would have make that 50 millions easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.